Lake Superior Consulting, LLC, headquartered in Duluth, MN, is a growing team of Engineers, Technicians & Support Specialists committed to providing a premier level of service to our customers in the pipeline industry. We specialize in Engineering Design and Project Management, Integrity Management, Welding Inspection, Coating Inspection, Quality Control, Inline Inspection and Cathodic Protection.
Due to large capital expansion projects in the oil/gas transportation industry in North America, we will expand our business again significantly in 2013.
We currently have openings for a Mechanical Engineer at our Duluth, MN, Bloomington, MN, and Omaha, NE offices to play a key role in oil/gas pipeline design projects from inception through successful delivery to the client. Projects will be multi-disciplined covering mechanical, civil and/or electrical works. Projects may involve estimating, contracting, design, construction management, integrity management, or commissioning functions for projects involving pipelines and related facilities.
Our ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Design engineering experience in a related industry
- Broad Mechanical background
- PE preferred, but not required
- Oil & Gas experience a plus
- Track record of successful completion of complex project
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K/Profit Sharing
- Company paid life, AD&D, and short/long term disability
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays (nine per year)